Please print and fill out the forms that apply to you so we can expedite your first visit:
- Personal and Insurance Information
- Medical History
- HIPAA Privacy and Security Rules
- Receipt of Notice of Privacy Practices Written Acknowledgement Form
What To Expect/Bring
Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure that the doctor and staff have all of the needed information to provide the best possible care for you. It will also help alleviate any unnecessary anxiety you may be feeling prior to your first appointment. Please bring:
- Insurance card/s
- A valid referral number, if required by your insurance plan. To generate a referral, your primary care provider will require:
- Dr. Cunningham’s NPI# :1437258928
- Fax #: 617-734-1709
- Exact date of your appointment
- List of medications and allergies if you have not completed the Medical History Form
Educate yourself on your symptoms by viewing information under Patient Education. Also, take some time to review Our Staff and familiarize yourself with our office. Please print and complete the pre-appointment forms found under the New Patients button and bring them with you to your first appointment. We look forward to helping you.
For office hours, policies and parking suggestions, please click here.